Chronic conditions such as indigestion, irritable bowel, allergies, fatigue, high cholesterol and/or blood pressure, poor immunity, and hormonal imbalance often respond well to nutrition and herbal therapy. The key is to work WITH your body to restore proper function rather than merely chasing symptoms and trying to suppress them.
Root causes to examine and address include:
• Proper nutrition: Starting with a nutrient dense, whole food diet, and adjusted from there based on your total health picture
• Healthy digestion: It is so fundamentally important to have effective digestion and absorption, as well as a digestive tract populated with healthy bacteria
• Nervous system balance: Based on an assessment of your “feel good” and “stress” hormones and neurotransmitters
• Sleep: Restorative sleep is key to energy, immunity and blood sugar balance
• Inflammation: Ferreting out and addressing root causes of inflammation (harmful foods, stress, blood sugar, allergies, toxins, parasites, chronic bacterial or viral infection, etc.) can help resolve many problems
Working together we can focus on your specific health needs and develop tailored food, supplement and herbal recommendations to re-build your health. Functional take-home and lab assessments can reveal nutrient deficiencies, thyroid function, bone health, food sensitivities, heavy metal and toxic burden. With such specific information about how your body is functioning, we can prioritize and direct your therapy for meaningful results.
Healthy eating of whole foods with certain herbs, diet and lifestyle adjustments can solve issues with high cholesterol, Osteoporosis, high blood pressure, diabetes and blood sugar issues and more.
Use the contact form to the right to get started on a healthy life this week.